Volunteering is an inspirational and rewarding experience, helping to bring the event to life for thousands of runners and spectators. We couldn’t do what we do without your help and smiling faces.
If you would like to know more about joining us and receive updates about when volunteer registration will open, you can register your interest by clicking below.
Our Volunteers are the backbone of the Brighton Marathon Weekend, which is now one of the largest sporting events in the UK with over 15,000 people taking part across the Brighton Marathon, BM10k, The Mini Mile Races and BM Ride.
Roles vary from helping with the baggage trucks to handing out Race Packs, manning a water station, way-finding, or helping out in our exciting Beach Village on Brighton Beach. It’s not just on the Sunday either, we have an entire week of activity that requires support from our volunteer teams.
You can find our more about the types of roles that will be available here.
- Official Volunteer Hoodie
- Learn about the event and volunteering at our group training sessions
- Meet new people and network
- Excellent (and rewarding) team building opportunities
Volunteering as a Group
We are looking for a number of groups to join us at the Brighton Marathon Weekend, to work in group specific roles and key locations at the event.
- Perfect team building exercises for groups such as churches, companies, schools, clubs, friends and family.
- Exciting and unique chance to be a part of a large scale event, working behind the scenes.
- Supporting our runners is extremely rewarding and sometimes emotional! They simply cannot do it without you.
There are opportunities available for groups of different sizes, ranging from 5 to 50 people (or more if there’s a lot of you!) Get in touch.
If you would like to volunteer please register your interest here.