Below you will find detailed instructions on how to track your participation in the following events:
Brighton Marathon | Full Virtual
Either of the following options:
– 26.2 Miles
– 20 + 6.2 Miles
– 10 + 10 + 6.2 Miles
– 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 Miles
You must run between Wednesday 30th September – Sunday 18th October and log
BM10k | Full Virtual
– 6.2 Miles between Wednesday 30th September – Sunday 18th October
After you have completed your first segment, follow the below instructions to submit your segment time!
- Head to the results page and “Submit Virtual Result”
- Your confirmation number* and last name can be used to confirm your registration or alternatively, log in to your Race Roster account. *If you have forgotten your confirmation number, please email [email protected] who will be able to assist you.
- Click “Submit a virtual result”
- Select your chosen distance split from the dropdown menu.
- Enter your time for the segment completed and Submit.
- After you have completed your next segment, come back and log your results!
Please note: If you are running either 26.2 miles in full or the full virtual BM10k then you can use RunKeeper for your runs.