Brighton Marathon & BM10k
- Race Number & safety pins – must be attached to the front of your person
- Timing chip – attach to your shoe laces
- Baggage bag
- Baggage label – to stick on your baggage bag
- Wristband – must be worn in order to gain access to your start pen
- Bike number – attach to your handlebar
- 2 x cables ties – use to attach bike number to your handlebar
- Bag drop label – to attach to your bag
- Timing chip – to be attached to your bike
Mini Mile Races
- Race Number & safety pins
- Timing chip
- Race t-shirt
You can nominate someone else to collect your Race or Rider Pack such as a friend or family member. Visit the race pack collection page to find out more.
In previous years many race packs have not been received on time Brighton Marathon Weekend participants using the postal service. This has led to an increase in work load for the team at the most critical period before the event and to frustration for our participants.
To ensure that we do not have these problems in the future we have decided to ask runners, or a friend, a member of their family, a running buddy or a colleague to collect the number instead. This should ensure that every runner wakes up on race day morning with the correct information, number, race chip and kit bag. You can find more information about this here
Please note we do not post out race packs to participants.
Race and Rider packs MUST be collected at the Brighton Marathon Weekend Beach Village on the Friday and Saturday before Race Day.
Beach Village timings will be announced via participant emails and will be published on the website closer to the event.