The 2020 Brighton Marathon will take place on Sunday 19th April 2020.
General Entries for the 2020 Brighton Marathon ARE NOW CLOSED.
ENTER WITH A CHARITY PLACE
Charity Entries are open for the Brighton Marathon 2020, the only way a place can be secured is through a charity.Find out more
We would like to offer athletes looking to run a fast time at Brighton Marathon free entry into the 2020 event.
If you meet the standards set out, you can apply for an elite runner entry in the Brighton Marathon 2020.Find out more
If you are interested in entering as a club runner or are a club secretary looking to secure places, please find more information here.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ENTRY FEE?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Official 2020 technical t-shirt
- Pre-Event Goody bag
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Water stations and gel stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Beach Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
- Training plans
- Email runner communications and support