2021 General Entries
The 2021 Brighton Marathon will take place on Sunday 18 April 2021.
Early bird entries sold out in record time and General Entries are now open priced at £65.
Don’t miss out. Places are filling fast.ENTER HERE
Enter the 2020 Brighton Marathon
The 2020 Brighton Marathon has been postponed to September 20th 2020.
General Entries are closed but you can still enter through one of our amazing charities. They need your support more than ever following the cancellation and postponement of many events this year due to COVID-19.Find out more
We would like to offer athletes looking to run a fast time at Brighton Marathon free entry into the 2020 event.
If you meet the standards set out, you can apply for an elite runner entry in the Brighton Marathon 2020.Find out more
If you are interested in entering as a club runner or are a club secretary looking to secure places, please find more information here.
BRIGHTON MARATHON MEMBERSHIP
Brighton Marathon Members will be able to enjoy exclusive rewards such as guaranteed entry for the 2021 Brighton Marathon, race pack delivery and access to discounted places for friends & family each year in our events.
You will also receive an official technical Member’s T shirt, first dibs on Park & Ride and more…
BE ONE OF ONLY 1,000 MEMBERS!Find out more
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ENTRY FEE?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Official 2020 technical t-shirt
- Pre-Event Goody bag
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Water stations and gel stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Beach Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
- Training plans
- Email runner communications and support