The 2020 Brighton Marathon will take place on Sunday 19th April 2020.
General Entries for the 2020 Brighton Marathon ARE NOW CLOSED.
ENTER WITH A CHARITY PLACE
Charity Entries are open for the Brighton Marathon 2020, the only way a place can be secured is through a charity.Find out more
Club and Elite Entries
We would like to offer athletes looking to run a fast time at Brighton Marathon free entry into the 2020 event.
If you are a club runner looking to enter, your club can also arrange this for you.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ENTRY FEE?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Official 2020 technical t-shirt
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Water stations and gel stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Event Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
- Training plans
- Email runner communications and support