The BM10k will take place on Sunday 20 September 2020, just before the Brighton Marathon.
Entries are currently open for the September event.ENTER NOW
Entries will open on 14th May 2020 at 10am.
- First 1,000 entries are priced at £25. Don’t miss out!
- Once full, entries will increase to £35.
Before the Brighton Marathon gets underway, the BM10k will start at 9.00am for one of the most exciting events yet. Already one of the quickest races in the country in 2018, the 2019 event attracted a high-quality field with athletes from around the country going head to head against each other to be crowned national champion.
If you are an athlete looking to enter and run a fast time, please click below for more information.READ MORE
What’s Included in My Entry Fee?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app
- Technical t-shirt and medal
- Goody bag
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag
- Baggage storage
- Water stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Beach Village with food, drink and entertainment