Entries for the 2020 event are open – with a brand new route starting in Preston Park, you won’t want to miss out on this year’s ride!
- Entries are priced at £42.50
Minimum age as of date of event: 14 years oldREGISTER HERE
BM RIDE 2020
Taking place on Sunday 19th April 2020 a few hours before the BM10k and Brighton Marathon, BM Ride will offer cyclists of all abilities the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the sights of Brighton city centre and the seafront on closed roads over a 50km distance.
Whether a keen cyclist who is heading out for a group ride, a family wanting to ride together or someone looking for a new challenge, BM Ride will have something for you.
Check out the 2020 route – now available to view here.
What will be included?
- Chip timing
- Official 2020 BM Ride socks
- Pre-Ride Goody bag
- Water station
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Brighton Marathon Weekend Beach Village
- Email communications with key info, advice and support
- Participant Instructions