Entries for the 2020 event are open – don’t miss out on next year’s ride!
- First 1,000 entries – £42.50
- Remaining entries – £47.50
Minimum age as of date of event: 14 years oldREGISTER HERE
BM RIDE 2020
Taking place on Sunday 19th April 2020 a few hours before the BM10k and Brighton Marathon, BM Ride will offer cyclists of all abilities the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the sights of Brighton city centre and the seafront on closed roads over a 50km distance.
Whether a keen cyclist who is heading out for a group ride, a family wanting to ride together or someone looking for a new challenge, BM Ride will have something for you.
What will be included?
- Chip timing
- Participant event wear
- Goody bag
- Baggage storage
- Water station
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Velo Village at the Start and Finish with food, drink and entertainment
- Access to the Brighton Marathon Weekend Event Village
- Email communications with key info, advice and support
- Participant Instructions