We’re the leading children’s charity fighting to end child abuse in the UK. We help children who’ve been abused to rebuild their lives, protect those at risk, and find the best ways of prevention. Together we can rebuild children’s lives and prevent abuse from ruining any more. Childline is open 24 hours a day. A child will contact Childline every 25 seconds. They’ll talk about things like bullying, self-harm and depression, problems they often feel they can’t talk to anyone else about. Remember that your fundraising efforts will help us be there when a child needs us.
5 reasons to join #TeamNSPCC
1. A welcome fundraising pack, including your own NSPCC vest so we can see you on event day and cheer you on.
2. The support of our cheering points around the course, to cheer you to the finish line.
3. A personalised training plan created by our team of professional coaches just for you.
4. A hero’s post race reception with food, refreshments and massages in the Charity Village.
5. NSPCC Facebook and Strava groups to help you keep in touch with your team mates.
We think running in #TeamNSPCC is an amazing experience. But don’t just take our word for it…
“The work the NSPCC do is outstanding, I have been really impressed with the support this charity gives their fundraisers. They don’t just send you a pack and say get on with it. I am proud to run for them, and would happily do so in the future.” – Team NSPCC Brighton Marathon 2018 runner