The Brighton Marathon Weekend will take place from Friday 18th September to Sunday 20th 2020.
Friday 18th September 2020
- Brighton Marathon Event Village opens on Brighton Beach
Saturday 19th September 2020
- Cancer Research UK Kids & Teens Mini Mile Races, Preston Park
- Brighton Marathon Event Village on Brighton Beach
Sunday 20th September 2020
- BM Ride
- Brighton Marathon
Below are key deadlines for charities that have places in the 2020 Brighton Marathon. It is important that you meet these deadlines in order to ensure your runners and you are ready for the event.
Please note: more dates will be added to the list when confirmed.
- Wave 1 of charity places for 2020 Brighton Marathon opens
- Wave 1 of charity places for 2020 Brighton Marathon closes (Friday 3rd April at 5pm)
- 2021 Launch
- Opportunity for charities to purchase more places for 2020, Wave 2 places open for 2021
- Friday 7th August – Deadline for the registration of 2020 marathon participants
- Friday 21st August – Deadline for the registration of 2020 BM10K and BM Ride participants
- Friday 18th – Sunday 20th September – Brighton Marathon Weekend
- Monday 28th September – Wave 3 2021 sales (opportunity to buy deferrals)