Entries for the 2019 Brighton Marathon are now open, they cost £65 and are limited to 11,000 places. We are allocating places on a first come, first-served basis, so don’t delay, they are selling fast.
The 2019 Brighton Marathon will take place on Sunday 14th April 2019.
ENTER WITH A CHARITY PLACE
Charity Entries are now open for the 2019 Brighton Marathon. Be a #BrightonHero, run for a cause or charity that is close to your heart and make it count. Nearly 300 charities have places and are ready to welcome you to their team.Find out more
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ENTRY FEE?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Official 2019 technical t-shirt
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Water stations and gel stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Event Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
- Training plans
- Email runner communications and support