General entries are reopening for the 2018 Brighton Marathon.
This is an exclusive, last chance to secure an entry.FIND OUT MORE
ENTER WITH A CHARITY PLACE
You can also still enter the 2018 Brighton Marathon with a charity place.
We have over 300 charities to choose from and all offer discounted or free places in return for much needed fundraising.
Running for a charity offers fantastic motivation and many will provide you with training support, tips and encouragement throughout your training, as well as being there at the event to cheer you on and congratulate you after you finish.FIND OUT MORE
ELITE AND CLUB ENTRY
More information about Elite and Club entries for the 2018 event will be available soon.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN MY ENTRY FEE?
- Chip timing
- Inclusion on the mobile app for live tracking and results
- Finisher’s technical t-shirt
- Finisher bag
- Individual runner number and race pack including kit bag for baggage lorries
- Kit bag transportation to finish
- Water stations and gel stations
- Cheer points, bands and music on course
- Fuel at the finish
- Access to the Event Village with food, drink and entertainment, live screens and shopping
- Training plans
- Email runner communications and support